[srp_profile lat=”40.0428095″ lng=”-86.1277455″ address=”5 N Union” city=”Westfield” state=”IN” zip_code=”46074″]
Grand Junction Westfield
Downtown Westfield Indiana
Over the new year we have seen an uptick in businesses opening and looking to expand in Downtown Westfield. So we had better get updated and know whats going on. My list of updates and exciting things projects to watch.
- 211 Park St-The investor of this property has begun to set precedent on the new business district by converting this building into Class A office space. This will be a great professional building and what a location at the SW corner of Grand Junction Plaza.
- 100 N Union( the corner bank building)-Currently the management company for Mainstreet Developments new facility at Grand Park is leasing it as a sales and management office. They will be in that space until the new building is complete this summer. Until then we are still showing it to potential tenants and as of right now we think it will be a seamless transfer. So many inquiries are coming it that we should have a business signed up before they vacate.
- 301 E Main(the Cottage)-This is a hot property right now. Currently a marketing plan is being completed by Grand Properties Westfield and WKRP Indy to have it for sale and lease. We already have a strong tenant for the front building but we will be searching for a buyer of the entire property soon.
- 106 N Union-Urban Farmer Seeds moved in late 2012 and they are excited to grow their seed sales business locally. Noah has been in business for several years and wanted to have a more retail presence. Check out their website http://www.ufseeds.com/index.php and pay him a visit.
- 230 E Main-Adagio Dance Studio has moved to the second floor of this building and it gives them plenty of room to grow their popular classes. The first floor is available for lease currently, which will surely go quick.
- 137 E Main(Logo USA)-Logo USA has nearly completed the re-building of their old location. They have built a huge place to house both manufacturing and sales in one place so the current space will be available. This corner will be the First-right off of the new 31 expansion so look for a large retailer or food brand to go here.
As for any other changes you may be curious about, shoot us a note and ask. We will be glad to look into it or direct you to the right person.