5 Reasons to move to Fountain Square by Lauren Hicks
Are you looking for the inside scoop on Fountain Square? Well Lauren Hicks has got that deetz! Below you will find Food and Entertainment suggestions to give you even better reason to look at the Fountain Square Market
- Good Eats. The very best independent restaurants in Indy are located in Fountain Square. From Siam Square to Peppy Grill, there is something perfect for anything you’re in the mood for. To top it off, everything is all a walk or short bike ride away!
- The Arts. Fountain Square is known for its Artistic side. The Murphy Art Center Features 23 artists studios, 5 galleries, an Italian restaurant, an English pub, and a salon/gallery combination. Also, every First Friday there is all kinds of art on display, the IDADA’s way of encouraging strong continuing community support for the visual arts.
- The Fun. All types of entertainment including duckpin bowling and swing dancing all in the same building. They even have a board game library called Game Paradise.
- Perfect place to raise your children. The Southeast Neighborhood School of Excellence offers a high quality, educational option designed specifically to meet the needs of the diverse community in which it is located.
- Up and Coming. If you purchase in Fountain Square you are making a awesome investment because property values continue to be on the rise. See recent home data and info HERE.
Lauren Hicks is a Full-Time Broker with WKRP Indy Real Estate specializing in Fountain Square and Downtown Indy homes. Comments and Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org